Sunday, June 27, 2010

He is getting strong

This Ultrasound was taken at 20 wks. I' am now 29 wks and can feel him move regularly. I'm getting more and more anxious as the days go by for our little guy to arrive. We are so blessed to have been given a second chance on having a child. I have gestational diabetes now, but am working very hard to keep my sugar levels under control. He seems to be more active when my sugar levels are in check. Every time I feel him move I feel so relieved that I know he is alright. My last doctors appointment went well his heart rate was a little above 140 bpm, The doctor said that was a great heart rate. Everything is progressing normally. Even though our finances are a little tight right now and we have to be very careful with what we spend we kind of look at eachother and think to ourselves "what more could we ask for." I'm getting closer and closer to my due date, and I will have to admit im a little nervous being a first time mom, but I really believe that together Adam and I can make it through anything, and our little guy is going to be very loved! We have good family, and good friends and together anything is possible, God gave us a second chance at having a family because believe it or not "Miracles really do happen!"

No comments:

Post a Comment